That Was Easy!


I just finished a shower curtain for my hall bathroom that is filled with dolphin and whale collectibles. I used a lighthouse and boat fabric and finished it off with metal grommets. The grommet tool I bought from Wal-Mart was awful. It only split the inside grommet on one side and the other side had to be pushed into place with a screw driver. Since I have another shower curtain to do, I will get another tool from Joanns.

I think the bathroom needs a coat of paint and some wall art. Too bad the bathroom is not big enough for all my dolphin and whale collectibles. I have so many that I have to rotate them. Maybe I need a shelf to put some up on the wall.

Now I'm working on a doll for the Story Book doll challenge on the Friends of Cloth Dolls list. I plan on donating the doll to the elementary school my daughter went to when I finish. I better get to work on the doll now because tomorrow I'll be going to our lake house to paint.

0 comments:

What I'm Doing

    follow me on Twitter