It's Here!!!

I finally was able to pick up my new sewing machine and set it up in my studio. I played with all the features including the BSR. I worked on my insulated roman shades. What a difference the new machine makes. It is much quieter and I don't feel like I'm working so hard.



I'm trying to finish organizing my studio. It is definitely a work in progress. I keep moving things trying to find the perfect best place for everything. I bought these cabinets from Home Depot and they look pretty good. Now to get the other side of the room organized. I might get two more of the cabinets. With all the stuff I have, I need all the space I can get to fill up.



It still needs work, huh?

1 comments:

lovestowearhats said...

Annette, I didn't know you were online again! I've missed you! PLEASE email me!!! Lisa happyartist at gmail :) Texas Lisa :)

What I'm Doing

    follow me on Twitter